Ever wondered if you can use gravity forms on your facebook page. Does it require coding or any special script?
The answer is Hell Yeah! it can be done easily by getting and using the following:
- Get an SSL certificate since facebook only allows https urls inside iframes
- Design a page on wordpress and use gravity forms. You can even use visual composer.
- Remove your menu and anything you dont want visible on your facebook tab using css
- Use the following generator and input your https url and customize it as you like
- Use the following free facebook html static app or create your own app. I prefer to use the app since its faster than creating an app.
- publish the tab using the app and you are good to go.
The Result on our own Facebook Page
You can use all the functionalities of wordpress inside your tab. Capture leads, polls, surveys etc. Goodbye stupid apps subscriptions